|Dates||Nightly||2 Nights||3 Nights||Weekly|
10% deposit required on booking
Check-in – 2PM – 8pm
Check-out – 10AM
Minimum Stay- 2 nights
Please contact us for stays longer than 7 nights
Terms and Conditions
- Noise Policy: This holiday house is in a residential area so it is not expected that guests will make excess noise. Amplified outside music will not be accepted.
- Deposit & Cancellation Policy: Deposits upon booking of 10% is required and refundable only if the booking is cancelled more than 3 weeks prior to booking date ( the date the booking was due to commence ). With any booking cancelled with less than three full weeks notice, your deposit / payments will be forfeited. A cancellation fee of $30 will be charged or retained for all cancellations. If you need to cancel your booking please call to discus options that might be available to you.
- Availability: As part of our commitment to the guests the house will be booked on the dates agreed upon. However from time to time situations can arise where the house may not be available for the booked period. This may arise from structural or maintenance issues, weather conditions, plumbing, electrics, water pumps, drainage, driveways, projects or other reasons. In such events you will be notifies of the unavailability, and refund your deposit / payment in full. The liability will be limited to refund of payments and will not cover any consequential loss or cost of other alternative accommodation. Local industry knowledge will be used to help.
- Provisions: The holiday house is a previous home of the owner set up for all to enjoy the facilities so taking away any item is an offence not only because no other holiday person can enjoy this item when on holiday but a charge will be made to your account to cover the cost of the item. If an item is broken please notify the caretaker so insurance can be claimed if it is an accident.
- Green/Bio Factor: It is vital that no chemical of any sort (bleach, hair dye or non organic matter) be put down any toilet or sinks the property has a bio system for waste and this needs to be strictly followed. No pets due to the Wildlife Sanctuary classification.