Maleny Wildlife Holiday House – Maleny, QLD
Maleny Wildlife Holiday House welcomes guests into a lovingly renovated Queenslander stye home furnished with period pieces and an abundance of artwork set on 5 acres of declared wildlife sanctuary where you will spot native flora and fauna galore including our resident platypus family and the occasional echidna!
- 5 acres of lush gardens in North Maleny, just 3 minutes from the main street of town
- Our property has been declared a Wildlife Sanctuary by AQS
- Stunning views of rolling Hinterland
- Peace, Privacy & Tranquility all day, every day
- Platypus families plus echidnas, an enormous variety of rainforest birds and all kinds of wildlife reside on our property
A FEW RECENT QUOTES FROM OUR GUEST BOOK
“Thanks for the lovely stay! We’ll be back!” – Henderson Family 2016
“Wonderful time – wildlife especially the platypus!” Hatfield/Page Family UK 2016
“Elegant decoration, clean beautiful house with great facilities” Dorehami, Brisbane 2016
“Wonderful, well kept and homely feel. Would love to stay a week!!” Talk Family (& Friends) 2016
“Lovely house and beautiful setting. Loved watching the platypus and birds play in the morning” Harrison Clan 2016
“10/10 for hospitality! Donna is and excellent hostess and the decor is amazing. ALL ROUND GOOD TIME!” Graham Family 2016
“I love it and the beds are so cumfy :)” Maisie (8yrs old)
“Thank you Donna Awesome place to stay. Amazing food. We will be back” Lyn, Gold Coast
Guests say: serenity, beautiful views, peacefulness, privacy, Golf course right across road, Gardner Falls only a few minutes walk away along Maleny Trail that sets this Holiday House / Bed and Breakfast apart.
- Eco friendly Queenslander – Air conditioned with home comforts galore
- Fully equiped kitchen with dishwasher and coffee machine
- Sleeps 8 people in comfort: 3 bedrooms plus a kids room with built-ins, 2 en-suites and a full bathroom with laundry facilities.
- The main living area is a roomy open plan space with 3.5m high ceilings, large entertainment system with Foxtel
- WiFi access
- Enjoy eating outdoors on the full length Deck which is equiped with a Large BBQ & gear, 8 person outdoor setting, large fridge, couch, coffee table, food prep table and a clothes line
USING THE 5TH BEDROOM: See bookings and rates page for details.
Maleny Wildlife Holiday House really encompasses the spirit of Maleny and the Sunshine Coast Hinterland lifestyle. Stay here and you will truly experience nature in all its beauty while enjoying the relaxing comforts of home!
- Wheelchair bedroom & bathroom
- BBQ grill
- Large freezer
- Washing machine
- Gas Stove & Oven
- Coffee maker
- Flat screen TV
- DVD player
- Heaps of videos
- Wood-fired pizza oven
- Parking for 3 vehicles
- NO Smoking